• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone of photos of clean legendary items? -100 luck is ok

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lizardman Squatter 1.3kish luck. Really sucks, but... there it is. I got another one, a ring, off of another squatter half an hour later or so when the statue wore off and I was at 300ish luck, but a thief stole it before I could get it home for a screenie. Luckily it was equally crappy. :p

Anyway, this was my first real evening of hunting the new dungeon drops. Haven't really played in a year or so. Got pretty lucky getting 2 my first day out, both of the lowest level guys, in like an hour and a half.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally got something pretty amazing...

Major Ring-tunic.jpg

by far the best drop I've gotten, since the new loot system was introduced... Luckily you can't reforge anything this good.

Enhanced with Agapite (2/7/2/2/2)

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buddy of mine got this off unbound evs in max luck. He was gonna sell it but I'm thinkin' ta buy it & use it for a mage sportin' a hephaestus shield. Maybe a 1/3, 50%ep ring with 5%dci would work? Any ideas welcome:)

bracelet2.JPG
EDIT : I believe its 785 weight if my calculations are correct.

Last edited:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buddy of mine got this off unbound evs in max luck. He was gonna sell it but I'm thinkin' ta buy it & use it for a mage sportin' a hephaestus shield. Maybe a 1/3, 50%ep ring with 5%dci would work? Any ideas welcome:)

View attachment 15466

Well.. I'm at 580 imbuing weight without the +10 int or Mana increase 5 which are imo nice to have on a mage sure.. but you'd usually be looking for other mods first. I think Faction orny has more Useful imbuing weight on it to be honest.. Hmm like 787 not counting the Energy resist ..... Depends what your needing on a temp though... Definitely a 50% EP Ecru 1/3 to go with and the last FC 1 from Heph..

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Factions is dead, no one plays it on Atl 'cept a handful of speeder noobs so a factions orny isnt practical.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seen nothing totally amazing the brace for 600m was the person stupid lol??!?

I got the attached the other day :p

bestring.jpg

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally found a 100% clean legendary, 1740 luck (including statue increase) dropped from Andros in tram despise, positive karma side.

Legendary 100% clean.jpg

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
A UEV coughed this up today, no luck worn. First 6 (i dont count -100 luck) mod jewel I've pulled since the loot nerf and I'm running shame almost every day. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with it though...

Can you sell me this pls?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Sorry for the thread necro but this just dropped for me today. Similar in stats as the op:

I got a couple other nice items today too. Though not as nice as this. Is anyone else farming dungeon loot seeing any better drops?

WOULD you like to sell this?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread demonstrates why there should be durability on jewelry from new loot, there's basically a lot better chance of getting legendary jewles with no negatives because some of this jewelry would have had 'brittle' and 'cannot be repaired' however since there is no durability on the jewelry these mods do not appear. Yet when you imbue jewelry there is durability.

It's also kinda too late to change now, as people now have this jewelry (myself included)

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Powerful clean jewelry is extremely rare. Congratulations, you got one. Want one of Mum's cookies?

You are perfectly free to throw your own jewelry after you think they'd break, just as you can give yourself a 30-minute timeout after each time you die. Leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Powerful clean jewelry is extremely rare. Congratulations, you got one. Want one of Mum's cookies?

You are perfectly free to throw your own jewelry after you think they'd break, just as you can give yourself a 30-minute timeout after each time you die. Leave the rest of us alone.
I farm Shame with most of my playtime. I'm guessing around 10 hours a week. I still have yet to get ANY clean legendary item. And the only clean ring/bracelet I've gotten was so mixed in mods that it wasn't really useful.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'd have to dig around for Legendary stuff. But I usually don't find "artifacts" all that great and throw them on my crafters and such lol

1.png Untitled.png