• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Request Anyone moving from Cats and LS to Atl?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a ride from Cats and LS. I got 1 item on each shard needing moved to Atl. If anyone is going anytime soon let me know. I can pay if needed.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm going from ls to atl probably today. If not it will be tomorrow for sure. Shoot me an icq

takesh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will be doing another transfer from LS or Atl here shortly if you are still looking. you can ICQ 689163126 if you need a lift

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be doing another transfer from LS or Atl here shortly if you are still looking. you can ICQ 689163126 if you need a lift
Thanks for offer. I was unable to check stratics over last few days due to work travels and missed your offer. just PM me if you plan on any other moves. I get pinged on phone with the PMs, so can check those easier.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Transer Catskills to Atlantic
I leave the Cats to 12 hours after
I took the item from angel

also I have a room of some
To let me know if you have an item that you want to transfer
ICQ=491537457