• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone looking for a rusty bard?

A

Az of DSR

Downloading patches so I figured id throw my line out and see what I could fish up. Will need 2 years worth of UO to filter thru, and Im seeing gargoyles, pretty rad. But if anyone has the paitence I used to be ok at this game. I'll let ya know if I got a guild tag or not when I log into game. Anyways just looking for company out in the old back yard if anyone is interested.

120's bard, strait up killer tram style. Get ahold of me, ( =

S

SLACK

Wow, didn't I used to have you on ICQ back in like 1992 or something???
:D

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AZ of DSR, hmmm sound s a bit familiar. :p

Depending what you’re looking for I can find you some players to hang with, hit me up on icq sometime.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey man welcome back and I still have you on ICQ.I been playing solo latlely but I am wanting to hook-up with old friends and try some of the new stuff.I actually miss the old DSR regualrs.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back bro. Let's get together and slay Medusa, or some of the old peerless together. Message me when I'm online.

A

Az of DSR

lol, well been playing Uo since 97... but I had icq before then so who knows. haha.

But my computer crashed on me, got it in the shop, getting some upgrades aswell. As soon as its out, the hunt is on. Good hearing from ya guys

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, well been playing Uo since 97... but I had icq before then so who knows. haha.

But my computer crashed on me, got it in the shop, getting some upgrades aswell. As soon as its out, the hunt is on. Good hearing from ya guys
Hey Az, would always love to team up whenever you are available. T was on for a bit but then he disappeared again. I believe I still have your icq. I will look for you.

B

Blade_Thugluv

They always seem to stumble back..........

WB Az.

~Blade

K

Khaki

Well well, look whos back. You never know who you'll find on the boards.
Welcome back AZ. N**K is always available to you.

Meis/Khaki

A

Az of DSR

Khaki, theres a name I remember well. Im guessing doom isnt as popular as it used to be. We ruled that place thou, haha. Bards for the win