• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Anyone live in or near Bucks County, PA?

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need new friends who are local. In the meantime we can play PS3 games online such as Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. UH.... I have MGS V: Phantom Pain. My Skype is morfiction but lately I have been using Discord (morty19067#2740) . I"m on PSN tur18954 because I lived in Richboro but moved out.

I also have Wiii U but Nintendo is shutting Miiverse in November this year so I guess online gaming will be knocked down as well.

I used to read comic books and collect DVDs but I gaveaway my movie collection. RIght now I live in Morrisville. Did I mention I take the bus because I can't drive any more? :D So awkward. I of course play UO....

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I went to your gofundme. A writers life is hard. There is a reason why amongst writers alcoholism and drug abuse is rampant, it's a hard life. The struggling artist etc. My father was a successful journalist who eventually moved on to being the National political editor for a major newspaper, to this day he still wishes he spent his youth writing fiction. Now he is old and just doesn't have the creativity or the relevancy of ideas to compete in the market. But, he lives in a beach house, you get me? Writing fiction is an extremely hard market to break into, for example Stephen Kings psuedonym Richard Bachman only sold a handful of books until he was outed. Now it's millions.
Anytime someone is saying they need new friends, i pause. Of course i have questions such as what happened to your old friends, as would anyone... But really those questions dont matter. What matters the most is what you are willing to do to help yourself, cuz trust me, nobody will "really" help you who isnt a blood relation. I dont know you from Adam but you're reaching out to people whom you don't know, that's dangerous. In general i've lived by the premise that i shouldn't trust people i cant punch in the face ie anyone online, it's been great for me!
I will leave you with these words of wisdom i heard many years ago. "If you are kicked out of one bar in town it could very well be that bars fault. If you are kicked out of every bar in town it's probably time to take a long hard look in the mirror." I don't know your situation, i'm just saying that. Good luck man!

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the advice. I'm just now waiting for the "System" and the "Powers that Be" to help me get a job part time. Sounds slow, I know. I am in a stable environment in an assigned apartment surrounded by other people in low income housing. Thanks for looking over the gofundme. I had forgotten I saved it as my signature. I think I'm a good person and deserve friends but I'm shy. Everyone here knows me by name it seems. I only know like less than a dozen of the people here. I wasn't good at socialzing as a youngster. I do have friends but they meet pretty far from here in a place I can only get to when I have my own money for the bus. Its a pittance of five dollars of there and back.

I see the smokers begging each other for money for cigarettes and wonder if I could do the same for a gosh darn buritto at the local 711. I don't know why I posted the OP to this topic and am happy someone replied seriously to it.

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am on a special diet, i have been strength training for about 35 years and it comes with the territory. 7-11 burritos are trash! Last weekend i made enough pinto beans and mashed em up to make and eat burritos all week for something like 30 cents a burrito, thats with meat and cheese too. And im talking big giant burritos! Life is what you make it dude. Ever heard the phrase "seize the day?" <--- notice how that famous phrase doesnt say "wait til someone gives you something" Any and everything you get out of life you have to take. That doesnt mean forcefully or deprive someone of something which you stole. It just means you have to bust your balls and think intelligently about your goals to achieve them. Or have your calvary outflank them and throw them into utter disarray. But... i digress.
Anyways. you want that burrito? Earn it! Lifes hard my man, be harder!

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ive thought alot about this thread the past few days. There was a time in my life where i slept in my car because i was homeless, it was around 10 months long. The first month or so i just got drunk in the park and used my car to pass out in. Anyone who has ever had an unstable living situation realizes that one of the primary impediments to employment is the inability to SHOWER! A bottle of water and a rag just doesn't cut it. This was a big problem for me and surprise surprise i solved it by joining a gym and using the showers there. I started to slowly pick up all the pieces of my life and get things in order again and it took me quite a bit of time. I got a job and started saving money and did things like dumpster dive at a local bagel shop who would throw away OMG like 100 good bagels a night, i lived off that while saving. Course eventually i managed to buy junk to put in the bagels to make sandwiches.
This was in the Washington D.C. metro area. I only at one occasion used a homeless facility and that was to take a shower and get breakfast for interviews. Don't trust people who work in these programs, your suffering is their job security... <--- this one is important!!! To this day i look down on people who have some toxic form of altruism that makes them feel better for taking care of people who have every means of doing it themselves. Of course the mentally deficient or just plain crazy don't fall into this definition i have. But damnit!!! Work and responsibility will improve your life!
Do you want to have a life of meaning? Ok... Try this... Shoulder the hardest most insurmountable burden you can bare, and own it!!!! Live up to it. Life isn't about butterflies and buttercups, it's about suffering and what the individual does to surmount it! Strive! Overcome!
There is light at the end of the tunnel... Its up to you if that light is the sunshine or a train.
Lifes hard... Be harder!
Don't give up...

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I sound like some weak assed 80s infomercial.. LOL... Dude shoulder a weight you can barely carry, now carry it thru all its problems. Own it. It wont be easy. It'll make a huge difference in your life tho.

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still thinking about you man. Dont give up!
In game im going for a 400 mil push on boddable goods for December! OMG the macroing of all that sucks. Freaking mad resource management!
WISHING U THE BEST!