• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] ANYONE KNOWS OF A GOOD TEMPLATE BUILDER/SPREADSHEET ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Planning" for a Template in Ultima Online with all of the modifiers, buffs and variables has never been an easy task but now, with the TONS of artifacts, city buffs and all that type of stuff which can affect the planning and the making of a Template, it looks like an almost unsurmountable task....

Is there, out there, a resource good for the planning of a character that one could use for the planning of a Template ?

Ideally, I would imagine, what could be very usefull would be a comprehensive database of all in-game items that one could filter by modifier or combination of modifiers, thus being able to put them together and see what "missing pieces" they would need to "fill in" in order to reach the wanted results...

I often see on the Forums, in posts, people posting spreadsheets with their suits, weapons etc.

Since often Stratics hosts Resources for Ultima Online, I thought that also one for Templates planning and building could have been hosted but other then something for imbuing, I could not locate any Template Planner/Builder or Spreadsheet that UO players could use to help them out in planning and building their Templates in Ultima Online.

Anyone knows of any such resource that could be very much helpfull to UO players as available ?

QwertyEuropa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I shared my suit builder spreadsheet?
Not 100% sure its what your looking for, but heres the link anyway: