• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone interested in another tourney?

• Thread starter TheJunglist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheJunglist

Are there enough mages interested in joining to hold another mage tourney?

This time it would be scribe/focus is allowed

HP Regen would be limited to 9.

Lantern based dueling with brackets.

It would be an ongoing event. All participants would be leveled off to an even number and then split into brackets with there opponents and be given a deadline to complete there match. It wouldnt necessarily be an all in one sitting event. Unless people don't like that idea, then we could do it conventionally.

But I would be entering myself, all participants would put in 5 mil. I would throw in on top of the pot depending onhow many people I get to enter. Just let me know how many people would join, and Ill see about getting it set up.

~Nate:cursing:

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if i could stand a chance 1v1 with good mages id try but i know i cant, dexxer tourney would interest me :)

S

Sebrina

I'd give a go on it, but I know I don't have 5 mill in the bank - maybe 1 mill. So, I'm a poor mage after my four month hyatis...need to sharpen my skills again and this might be the ticket.

I liked the idea of the animal conjuring event like poker...might have to clear my stable of foxes to do much conjuring of something else.

Can I bring my Kitsune into the frey? I'll be a major contender with them in tow!

Mage/Necro/Scribe/Legendary Medium

A

AZRIA

SIGN ME UP , NATE IS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

T

TheJunglist

I might consider lowering the entrance fee if need bee.

And sorry but no pets or summons hehe.

Looks like we don't have many people replying so far =-(

I know last time there were tons