• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Anyone interested in a white net night?

Fat Midnight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...maybe....Anyone interested in a white net night?

Would anyone be willing to throw out a large number of fishing nets out with me? I would like to pick out a night where we can get a very large group of people together and having an event centered around scalis.

So far I have 31 fabled fishing nets set aside for the occasion.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
definately would love to be there. the chaos after the fishing tourney was fun :) i know you are going w/fabled but i have some special fishing nets to add to the pool if you are interested. not sure how many i have but would be happy to donate them. lets get these player events rolling!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now if ya could only bard Mr Chunky Butt onto each another, now that would be fun ;)

K

kalzaketh

count, atamer there, sorry no gr dragon on that acct, but may be able to persude aformer player to join as I hold the acct open for him hope will join the fun, as that can count 2 veterinarians for the cause of killing those evil giants.