• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone have sloans old link to all the sigs?

• Thread starter Major_Jax
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

In return, I would like the old link to the ssi chart.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really don't need charts. You take the weapon base speed and subtract a quarter of a second (one "tick") for every 10% SSI and for every 30 stamina.

Ex: Kryss is a base 2 second speed. If it has 10% SSI, it will swing every 1.75 seconds. You would need 60 stamina to shave off the remaining two ticks so you could swing such a weapon at the 1.25 second cap.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Thanks to Daan for posting these charts so long ago.

G

Lots of good memories...
And I forgot how this one came about

Good times.. Good times..

A

AntiOTF

Thnx for this chart, Nerf. Is there a link for this, or do I have to print screen and save? My math skills are the suxxors.

G

just right click on them and save picture as bam right there in your folder easy peasy lemon sqeezy