• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Anyone have my soulstones?

S

Sweeney

I came back to check on things for the RTB, and noticed my keep was gone prematurely.

FYI something has changed in how houses are handled. My vendors were paid up for over 6 months, but went away with my keep (My account has only been inactive since August, <90 days.. just thought I'd throw this out there to the account misers.) Meaning vendors don't do anything to keep houses out of idoc, and you can't trust the 90 day thing.

Anyways back to topic.. if you have my soulstones I'd appreciate getting them returned.

Thanks.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came back to check on things for the RTB, and noticed my keep was gone prematurely.

FYI something has changed in how houses are handled. My vendors were paid up for over 6 months, but went away with my keep (My account has only been inactive since August, <90 days.. just thought I'd throw this out there to the account misers.) Meaning vendors don't do anything to keep houses out of idoc, and you can't trust the 90 day thing.

Anyways back to topic.. if you have my soulstones I'd appreciate getting them returned.

Thanks.

Gahh no way :( Should of sold me all them bods now there gone foreverrr gahh

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.
i wasnt even there i checked too late i guess didnt even know it was droping i cam and looted some black cat statuette :( wondering who has ur stone

R

RedDaTeef

Ya, I was over there a few weeks ago and saw someone else had it. Bummer man. You can always rebuild. But ya the soulstone thing really sucks if ye lost those. Hope you find them.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.
Considering you are such a nice guy i'm sure some one will give you your soulstones...i mean honestly look at all you did for NEW...rolleyes:

Urin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your vendors definitely did something, the keep was in a decaying state longer than normal before actually falling. As far as why it might have started earlier than expected though, I have no idea.

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think we were all a lil late to the looting of ur place but, I GOT UR KEEP SPOT! :lol:

its a nice spot just saying

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gold on vendors has nothing to do with decay times.

If a house contains vendors that do not belong to the house owner then it will not collapse at the appointed time and will instead become "owned by OSI". From this point, the contracts of these vendors will no longer automatically renew. Once all vendors have expired, which of course can take anything from one day up to a month, there is a period of a few days' grace to allow vendor owners to retrieve their goods and gold from the house sign, after which the plot will finally collapse.

S

Sweeney

I just learned that someone has my stones, and that my keep fell in early September, which doesn't fit with the 90 day inactive status at all.

I am grateful to the one who notified me that I can have them back. Hopefully I can meet you to grab them.

Note to all: The 3 month (90 day) inactive issue is no longer in effect. My account went inactive on 8/4.. it's barely 10/6.

Sorry SoulWeaver, I let everyone know to keep an eye on my place.. you didn't check so tough luck.

Someone made out like a bandit with +100 mil in resources/BoDs.. congratulations to them. I told you all to watch my place, I wanted a Siege-style camping commotion.

S

Sweeney

i think we were all a lil late to the looting of ur place but, I GOT UR KEEP SPOT! :lol:

its a nice spot just saying
It's probably the best housing spot in all of Britannia.. isolated keep spot on the mainland. Within a 2 min run to a town. That is a rare thing. No other housing spot can come close. There are castle plots but they always have neighbors. That spot is a gem.

Congratulations on grabbing it the plot. You made the effort to check on it; I'm amazed other people didn't. It is an amazing spot, and you placed a keep.

Keep the land as long as you can.. castles on Ice Island went for less than 5 mil. I always figured that plot was worth +8 mil minimum. If I was intent on selling I would say 10 mil minimum just for the rarity of the spot.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we are talking about the Vesper keep, people DID check on your plot. They knew about it even before you had posted. It went "owned by OSI" for a couple of weeks and several decay cycles before it eventually fell, shortly after the last vendor expired. It was actually only by chance that the White Council came across it in the end. Aislinn was out searching for Yahax at his event, and whilst seaching Vesper she discovered that the plot had finally gone "poof".

And I'm sure you will be delighted to know that I got the spot, purely because I didn't want Diablo to get it. I gave it to a guildmate though.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That Britian spot is an awesome place for a keep. I like my keep spot as well with no neighbours anywhere near it and a pretty old school location.
Sakey and that Undead Tower may be my closest neighbours ( other than wandering Liches) and its a quick run to Yew City or moongate.

S

Sweeney

If we are talking about the Vesper keep, people DID check on your plot. They knew about it even before you had posted. It went "owned by OSI" for a couple of weeks and several decay cycles before it eventually fell, shortly after the last vendor expired. It was actually only by chance that the White Council came across it in the end. Aislinn was out searching for Yahax at his event, and whilst seaching Vesper she discovered that the plot had finally gone "poof".

And I'm sure you will be delighted to know that I got the spot, purely because I didn't want Diablo to get it. I gave it to a guildmate though.
Sorry.. I only had one keep, in my name, and nobody would EVER mistake its location for Vesper. Thanks for the troll though. I don't know who got my plot, but it is in the Britain area and as I said I congratulated them for getting it.

My soulstone possessor is/was from LS, and maybe he is in GIL, I don't know, but I really fail to see the point of your post aside from nose-rubbing.

Bringing attention to the no-longer-90-days issue is all well and good, but don't try to make me feel any emotion at you maybe getting a plot that I said I would let fall.

Failure at its finest.

S

Sweeney

Hoffs.. have any evidence to back your claim? You owned my plot? And gave it away, in Vesper??? Proof??????????????????????????????? Oh snap, you ignored me, and post once you were called out.

How do you like making up lies?

If you have no evidence of this claim (taking my plot, giving it away), how can anyone trust your word on future claims? Admit your mistake like a man (You are a man.)

If you will make things up to insult people without good reason.. I wonder how people can trust you. Above all I liked people I could trust, people who's word meant something.

If you're lying, admit it. You'll get forgiveness support. GIL will forgive you when you admit you lied. I doubt you'll do it though.

Let's see some proof.

Just admit you made a mistake.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Sweeney, I see you're back with yet the same chip on your shoulder...

Can't you see that Hoffs was just mistaken about the location of the keep? He's not lying, it's just an honest mistake... quit being such a dickhead.

And, if you don't care about the game as much as you say you don't, then why do you keep making a big deal about who got your keep, and who got your soulstones?

Frankly, with all the "friends" you have here on Siege, you're lucky that someone even saved them.

S

Shalimar/Cleo

Well Sweeney, I see you're back with yet the same chip on your shoulder...

Can't you see that Hoffs was just mistaken about the location of the keep? He's not lying, it's just an honest mistake... quit being such a dickhead.

And, if you don't care about the game as much as you say you don't, then why do you keep making a big deal about who got your keep, and who got your soulstones?

Frankly, with all the "friends" you have here on Siege, you're lucky that someone even saved them.

Agreed

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hoffs.. have any evidence to back your claim? You owned my plot? And gave it away, in Vesper??? Proof???????????????????????????????
I will reply with "proof" since you mentioned Vesper in your post.

Yes, he did place in that spot in Vesper after the last keep fell. And yes, he did give it away to a guildmate. In Vesper.

I know because I was there.

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.
I understand your frustration, Sweeny, you should know I lost a castle the same way and it hurts but at least it brought a smile to freesly's face. But yeah right before my castle fell a couple months earlier i had my main account hack and lost a ton of crap then too and I've went from rich to one of the more broke people on the shard so yes starting over really sucks and I empathize your lost. But thanks to Shal i now have a nice keep. Things can always be worst is the way I look at it.