• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone have bark fragments or... ?

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

Is there anyone who has any bark fragments I could buy from them or could I maybe pay someone to make some scroll binders for me? I never trained lumberjacking, so having a hard time coming across the bark.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many do you need? I have a ton...and are they able to be put into commodity deeds now? You can check my vendor later this week (things so hectic RL I haven't had time to even log in in 2 weeks :( ) and I'll stock the LJ Resource vendor then

E

Eyes of Origin

That would be awesome Cassie, I'll be sure to check! I'm not sure how many it takes, but I'm sure any amount will help :)

Y

Yen Sid

I also have some (about 150) laying around doing nothing so if you want them you can have them if you want to make me some wood pulp in return so I can make myself some scroll binders at some point. I will be at the event tonight if you want to meet me after or something.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill pay triple of what Morgaine is willing to pay and I want all of them, sell em all to me plzkthx.
I will pay 5 times what mbraud4 will pay you...and then give them to Morgaine just to tick him off!

:)

E

Eyes of Origin

Coragin, how about we do this.. maybe this will satisfy William Wallaces (aka mbraud4, for those who dont know) bidding war.. instead of it getting out of hand on the boards.

Hold onto them and place them in Cassies next auction or I'll pay for them to be transfered to the PAH and they can be auctioned from there. :)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rly dont want the bark i was just messing with MG, cmon now guys, lets not get carried away here.

E

Eyes of Origin

hehehe anyways... I'm still looking for some. I got some last night from another player in Luna in return for scribing them some of the scroll binders.
Just seems hard to come by for purchase.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morgaine, I will give you 10k bark fragments, I will publicly announce the meeting spot with date and time. If you show up you get them; however, I will be deceptive with lies and whatnot to secretly pull off the meeting time without you being aware since you will be waiting for me to announce it. Then I will call you out on the forums about how you sat around hiding while I waited to give you stuff that you passed up on. Kthx4ever.

E

Eyes of Origin

get over it William, I have :) It's time to move on, seriously.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morgaine, I will give you 10k bark fragments, I will publicly announce the meeting spot with date and time. If you show up you get them; however, I will be deceptive with lies and whatnot to secretly pull off the meeting time without you being aware since you will be waiting for me to announce it. Then I will call you out on the forums about how you sat around hiding while I waited to give you stuff that you passed up on. Kthx4ever.
Tell me do you find it hard to walk with that big chip on your shoulder?

E

Eyes of Origin

Problem with you WW, is you arent joking, you cant give me crap in icq anymore since I blocked you, so you come here to do it. If only I could find an ignore button on stratics too...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah u cant tell if Im joking or not, but "be all know all morgaine" has it figured out. Sorry to break the news, it was a joke. Get over it, and urself, or get a sense of humor.

E

Eyes of Origin

I get the first joke WW, but the rest is done, its over..... let it go....... have a goodnight :)

E

Eyes of Origin

I could use a hundred or so, trying to stock them for my guild. I started a lumberjacker, but guessing it will be awhile before I see any lol

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found around 80k or so while looking for stuff today if you'd like to buy some. PM me if so or stop by the shop and post a message if I'm not there.

E

Eyes of Origin

From what I'm seeing finished products are selling for 600gp on the CCC house, so I would say maybe 500 to 1k per fragment? I'm not sure tho =/ I havent seen any for sale anywhere else yet so I have no idea.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh geezus.

When I was stocking before PAX and getting sick, I was charging at first 10 per, couldn't keep stocked, then upped to 20...then 25 per....that explains why everything was selling out so fast....