• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone get surprised by the invasion?

• Thread starter T_Amon_from_work
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

T_Amon_from_work

I went to Cove (Tram) yesterday and wandering through what I thought was a town not yet invaded, a Dark Wisp, Lich Lord and Lich all got me in their sites ... all BRI ... highlighted red.

Scampered off with my tail between my legs ... 2 HP left. :eek: Saturday, nothing was happening ... and I have to assume Del and Nu'jelm are also now under attack as on Origin.

T

Tycolby

If you get lucky the Peeps there should have it cleaded out in like 30 minute.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to Cove (Tram) yesterday and wandering through what I thought was a town not yet invaded, a Dark Wisp, Lich Lord and Lich all got me in their sites ... all BRI ... highlighted red.

Scampered off with my tail between my legs ... 2 HP left. :eek: Saturday, nothing was happening ... and I have to assume Del and Nu'jelm are also now under attack as on Origin.
Ya I was suprized. I went to Cove to do a little mining. Walked out of the gate and right into about 3 liches.

I went directly into my "lay down and die" techniqe. I have gotten really really good at this. I only wish it was a skill :thumbup: