• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone get one of these?

P

prssre

I am a GM Smith and received a BOD that consisted of 10 normal daggers. This seems to me like a 50 skill smith could receive a 20 exc. valorite. Go figure..

P

prssre

Thnx for sharing Wanderer. I don't feel so bad now. If a Leg. Smith can get one I'm gonna fill it. It could be a sign. Maybe when I turn it in I'll get that one Val. LBOD we all look for.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even at GM or above, you are still going to pull a lot of crap BODs. At least finally, after many years of asking, they made it so Elder and Legendary skill levels gave an additional bump in exceptional and hue BODs. Thanks Wilki.

S

slasherofveils

TBH I would prefer a 10 dagger bod over much of the crap bods I get. Least that one fills cheap to get a new one ;-)

all that aide though it rally does suck that almost 50% of bods, even at legendary are weapon BODS. and almost 20% of the colored ones aren't combinable. meh

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At GM and all the way up to Legendary, 50% of all BODs will be Iron Weapon BODs. The recent BOD change didn't change that.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The way the new numbers stack up...

At legendary (for small BODs)-
50% Weapon