• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

anyone get a new stealable?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
as i was unable to make it online till 12 hours after the new publish came out i was unable to go look for the new stealables and see where they spawned at.

anyone able to pick up one of the new ones care to share where they are located at??

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try to post some pics. Gilfane was able to pick them up on Siege.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure if they all spawned with the release of the new patch. I searched all day yesterday after release and was only able to find 1, unless others picked them up. Here is the Hanging Platmail Tunic which was the only one I could find and i used over 20 skulls just to check gauntlet.
Hanging Platemail.png

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can see the lvl 12 burner infront of my Museum in Safe Haven ;-)
The others are not that rare. You will get them soon for couple of 100k on prodo and less on SP.

Btw: dont be stupid and pay 175+ m for the new doom arties. Folks just want to rip you off. 500 m, LOL

Last edited:

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bookshelf (lvl 9) spawned in healer room in gauntlet, The table (lvl 8 I think) in shop in gauntlet. The burner all west with wall and table of dark lich room. Arms behind Ariana in bone demon place, Leggs in the big room ne of entrance.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And for the burner which lich room are you talking about. The Guardian Room. So that would be on table where Skull Candle spawns, right.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bookshelf (lvl 9) spawned in healer room in gauntlet, The table (lvl 8 I think) in shop in gauntlet. The burner all west with wall and table of dark lich room. Arms behind Ariana in bone demon place, Leggs in the big room ne of entrance.
This about right? Is that the right 'big room' for the legs, and are they on the post or the wall?
doomquery.jpg

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for sharing this, there are those on this shard that wouldn't have done so.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hopping between Atlantic and Test to try and catch these. I am working on the platemail first, once I get location of the legs, I will get pics of the tables.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have been trying for a week to copy my thief to TC1 to look for these items but it seems that has an "Out of Order" sign up.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as i was unable to make it online till 12 hours after the new publish came out i was unable to go look for the new stealables and see where they spawned at.

anyone able to pick up one of the new ones care to share where they are located at??
CRATE!!!...la

Tahin

Visitor
Thank you for all of the information on these. I've managed to get the legs and the arms so far on Pac