• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Else Think...

K

KaneK89

... That EA needs to add a tamable using the crimson dragon artwork? They looked so awesome.

Z

Zodiac19

I wish they would have made the G dragons with different graphics from the normal ones.

M

miss_samara

Or even the Serpentine Dragons. They are so neat looking.

5% Luck

Just think about looting! Already with a dragon its hard to find corpes without walking away then all stay then runing back. These new crimson are very kool looking but they are also very very big. When Im at a mel(outside) people are always invising my dragons as is and that bad boy might not even fit in that area!

A

Amgedpha

Amen.

But I was thinking you might want to shrink the size of the graphics a little. I like the idea of giving the graphics to greater dragons. Giving it to the serpentine dragon doesn't fit though - it doesn't look serpentine.