• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else think this is a Dev overstepping her boundries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UOKaiser

I think the OP's just angry that his bow has jack all for mods. Your one chance to get recognized by the devs and it's a bow that will only unravel into Residue :p
Maybe. But im sure many will still pay 30-50mil for it for rarety.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So much for seeking sympathy for your douchy behavior being punished...

UODJ

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who has any sympathy for this asswipe doesn't know him or any of the other idiots in his guild.

There's a reason they all wear the guild title 'Removed by EA Staff' proudly.

C

chuckoatl

If I had a bow named after me I would be pumped, even if I had to be a lamer to get it.

X

XLaCeDX

Messana reminds me of those rogue GMs who used to place castles and sell them on eBay for $1800 or so.

Or a Fat Kid left alone in a candy store.

2 thumbs down for her making a Mess of UO, but I guess she chose her UO name correctly.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's Mesanna you dumb ass, and you couldn't be more wrong.... idiot.

I was there for the whole event, and trust me HE isn't telling 5% of the story, but from the sounds of all the above posts, it doesn't even matter... It's like everyone knows he's wrong and a ****** and they're proud of Mesanna and her sense of humor in the matter!

W

wee papa smurf

For a start you can tell your on a nooby char in that pic, if you were the char named hawk your paperdoll menu would look different! And well done messana for having a sense of humour, and im sure the real "Hawk" wouldnt mind :D

So im calling "FAKE" :p

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's Mesanna you dumb ass, and you couldn't be more wrong.... idiot.

I was there for the whole event, and trust me HE isn't telling 5% of the story, but from the sounds of all the above posts, it doesn't even matter... It's like everyone knows he's wrong and a ****** and they're proud of Mesanna and her sense of humor in the matter!
Our of curiosity, what is the whole story?

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does the bow do triple damage against this 'Hawk' creature ? :popcorn:
Venom must be his buddy ... I call shinanagans

R

Raconteur

I would love to borrow that bow and shoot Hawk in da' arse with it!

M

maroite

hahahaha That is funny. I am willing to put money down that this Hawk person deserved it.

Messana reminds me of those rogue GMs who used to place castles and sell them on eBay for $1800 or so.

Or a Fat Kid left alone in a candy store.

2 thumbs down for her making a Mess of UO, but I guess she chose her UO name correctly.
Yeah... making a crappy demon slayer bow with a special name is just going to crush UO! Whatever shall we do.

BTW - your comments show your idiocy. I would suggest covering it, but for you I'll go ahead and just assume its impossible. rolleyes:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the picture does not tell the true story - neither of those paperdolls belong to the character that's logged in (no jewels). I'm classing this as a total troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.