• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else sick of "I was banned" posts?

• Thread starter Azazel of LA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Anyone else sick of the "I was banned" posts?

• Total voters
A

Azazel of LA

Im so sick of these "I was banned for no reason" posts. I dont believe for one second that ALL of these people are innocent , Im not saying I dont feel bad if you did get banned for no reson , but I even saw one poster admit to buying extremely cheap runics and then also claim they got banned for no reason. Well sorry to break the news to you , you believed that buying these known duped hammers was safe and you were wrong .... now deal with it. I hope more bannings come soon and the duped items go bye bye. :next:

S

Shanna

I can't say I agree with you. I feel for the people who have put a lot of hard work into their accounts, just to have them banned because the staff can't fix the problem. Yes, they should have used logic that cheap val hammers are probably duped. But it shouldn't mean a banned account. Maybe a suspension and warning that next time they try to take advantage of a game issue they will get banned.

Yeah the posts are annoying. Seeing someone vent their frustrations about the game/staff is just terrible.

Oh wait....