• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Anyone else having trouble gaining?

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been trying to gain fishing for awhile now and I cant get past 75... I did just use a SoT to go 0.7 higher but i still cant gain by fishing. I checked to make sure the arrow was pointing up and i clicked it a few times to reset it and still no gains... I have lots of points left to use up, im only at 400 out of 720 and Ive even died a couple time but nothing seems to help.

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just over 82 and have been gaining very slowly but steadily. Might just be bad luck.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a bit of a Fishing FAQ in the stickies. It's current info as I did it not long ago. Hope this helps.