• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having problems with there targeting cursor today?

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Welp seems my targeting cursor is abit glitchy/buggy today especially when it comes to opening up corspes and trying target and bring up the cursor for applying bandages to my pets anyone else having problems with this? Also Im noticing when I click on my minize paperboll button to open up my paper doll it takes more then one try also when draging items, my health bar Im noticing there abit hard to drag on my screen.

L

Lady Vivian

I've noticed having a problem dragging items from or to backpack for a couple of days. Have not had any problem with actually targeting or opening items. This is on Cats and Origin both.