• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone Else Having Log In problems?

• Thread starter Lady Tiger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Tiger

i'm not getting the patch page but I get the ok to go on and still it won't log in to the shard list. Anyone else with this problem or is it just me?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having the same problem, and when I run a trace route, everything is good until the trace hits the UO servers.

B

burnttrees

are you trying to log in on the east coast, west coast or what this will help the dev team to figure this out quicker

L

Lady Tiger

i'm in montana trying to log into origin but it's not even getting to the shard list to try logging into origin.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am in Colorado using Comcast and no problems getting to the patch screen or logging into various shards (tried east and west coast, including Baja).

C

Connor_Graham

In Texas through SBC and have logged in and out of several characters over the past couple of hours with no problem.

L

Lady Tiger

Could my problems be this simple as to just to delete my temp internet files??? I can log in now..

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can get on....... but i get a random disconnect and when i try to log back in i get a message that says that the login server is out of sync with the game server and the game freeses

L

Lady Tiger

Yeah it's doing that to me now too...I don't stay logged in very long now...I get one fish steak poisoned and I get disconnected...geesh at this rate it will take me a year or 2 to gm poisoning :lol:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just able to patch and log in .. haven't been in game long enough to know if the connection will hold.