• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else having issues with Stratics?

G

For the last 2 days, I have been having problems with slow loading pages and timeouts. I am seeing this from 2 different computers connecting from different ISPs so I don't think it is a specific local connection issue. Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this.

-Skylark

G

I have not had any new or specific issues but I may just be lucky.
If I notice any I will post.

G

*chuckles* Plenty of issues. None related to connectivity.

R

Rykus

Where are the Stratics servers located? Are they east or west coast?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

boards.stratics.com [206.251.75.180]

IP Address 206.251.75.180
Country UNITED STATES
Region CALIFORNIA
City ONTARIO
Latitude 34.0579
Longitude -117.632
IP Name LINKLINE COMMUNICATIONS INC

Looks like west coast.

-Skylark

G

Yes indeed! I have given up a few times trying to access the site.

G

Yes !

So have some others stated so in convos with others. They too are having some same issues the past couple of days of stratics *acting up* for them, ie loading too slowly *more so than normal* for them and etc.

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

boards.stratics.com [206.251.75.180]

IP Address 206.251.75.180
Country UNITED STATES
Region CALIFORNIA
City ONTARIO
Latitude 34.0579
Longitude -117.632
IP Name LINKLINE COMMUNICATIONS INC

Looks like west coast.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I am in the middle of trying to get my Oracle backups working and didn't think to look it up myself.. heh

In any case, I wonder if there isn't a router or network segment having issues somewhere outside of the Stratics server room?

G

We had some conflicting issues between a new server and an old server. Things were fixed up and the matter is being looked into to prevent it from happening again. Our apologies for any disruption or annoyance it may have caused or is causing.