• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else getting synchnorization issues tonight?

S

Sarphus

Ok, I've lost connection twice now and get a synchronization error when I try to log back on.

Is this happening to other ppl?

S

Sarphus

Looks like there's a problem on one of the att.net hops

I guess I'm just lucky

G

greatpumpkinator

I get those dang errors all the time at work. I blame ComCast 100% on them. BLECH! I don't get them at home though...maybe it's the firewall...except UO has been unblocked at the firewall at work.

Ah well.

G

greatpumpkinator

I have 3 times tonight. It usually doesn't happen at all or it happens a ton.
Yeah, at work, I get either none...or like 10 in a row.
Wish we could get some official response at to what causes this, and how to avoid it.

A

AesSedai

Looks like there's a problem on one of the att.net hops

I guess I'm just lucky
- Um, a bit OT re:UO:
Heh, I thought it was probably NBC; but I too have had synchronization issues tonight and I'm with att as well. But I'm noticing it on tv: at times I've noticed that voices are not lining up right with the video on me boob tube & also some (NBC) channels have had choppy audio&video at times (which I first noticed a few weeks before the Olympics... yet when I record the good stuff to the hard drive/dvr/tivo/thingamijiggies, like soccer, it all seems to work better; but there are still some bandwidth glitches, even so. Btw, I will not return to this post until after I watch the ARGvNGR gold medal match...).