• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else get a holiday gift box on their char upon logging in?

A

Agustus

Comes with:
Soulstone fragment
Snowglobe with a random dungeon name
Christmas Tree (it's active once again)
Reindeer or Sleigh

I

imported_Castor

yes and it is not just dungeon globes, i got a zento globe

G

Yes!

I find it highly amusing that I have "a snowy scene of shame" in my pack, though.

-Skylark

L

Lord El Diablo

yeah but i would only have 1 and no soulstones so it would be pointless

G

Do you think they'll take them back once they figure out that they redeployed last year's gifts?

-Skylark

G

No because that would mean a revert and admitting they made a mistake and well we all know how they handled the unblessing for non-magic hats and that was NEVER a mistake.

A

Alaric_SP

LOL Thanks Devs for the left over gifts from last year! My reindeer is from 2005 as is everyone elses I would imagine!

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL Thanks Devs for the left over gifts from last year! My reindeer is from 2005 as is everyone elses I would imagine!

[/ QUOTE ]

If they let us keep the oopsies, and give us whatever they had planned originally for 2006, I will consider it a very nice pixel Christmas indeed, as I think will many others!

-Skylark

S

Shadow Tamer-SP

I'm just happy I got something, last x-mas gift I got from UO was coal, or few years back the ban, but I like my gift now

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last year they said Christmas trees would be turned on Dec 1 automatically and it they came on at 7ish here that would make it 12am GMT Dec 1. Since the deer say 2005 I would thing the gifts are a bug.

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

*looks slightly sheepish*

[/ QUOTE ]
*groan*

I

imported_Daan Mor

Wow, it's like she was talking just to you huh? You must feel so special...

G

feliz navidad!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i started getting on other shards trying to trade my gift box only to realize it was just siege perilous lol.