• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ANYONE DOING THE CAKE CHALLENGE..ASK ME...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I HAVE HAD HEAPS OF HELP [aint this the best commuinity ever]...GOT THE 69/69.....IF U WANT A GOOD START..ASK ME PLEASE......im here as another hlper....thankyou traders....

DirectorDoug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have reluctantly decided to do the cake challenge (because, apparently, I don't have enough crap). I need Wasia, Acheron, Butrin, Quona, Stethun and Truji on Europa. Haven't started sorting EM's yet...

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doug ....welcome to the addictive game of collecting crap.....i assume u play europa..when u ready holla me and i will simply give u the lot...just hand back the ones u dont need...simple!!...icq 267 208 257

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Seeing how my Obsidian Statue collection has stalled out waiting on the last three for a few months now.... I reckon I may as well get my fix with the 15th cakes. Anyone have a link to all the names? Or are they the same as the masks from Halloween?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Yes please THP post a List of all the 69 (?) that are out there - you got me into this too now and since i also only have 3 houses full of pixles next to each other, i even build a 4th house only for CAKES i decided next to them! Here we go TOTAL madness!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes please THP post a List of all the 69 (?) that are out there - you got me into this too now and since i also only have 3 houses full of pixles next to each other, i even build a 4th house only for CAKES i decided next to them! Here we go TOTAL madness!
this is the list i have used ....typo error in post..there are 57 not 69...had sex on the brain i guess...muahahahaa

UO Stratics *New* | Holiday Items 2010 – 2012

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bleak, Ditto, TheGrimmOmen, Gryphon, Kyronix, Mesanna, Misk, Phoenix, MrsTroublemaker, Rend, Wasia, Zoer

EM Adris, Aname, Asiantam, Augutus, Aurora, Autolycus, Barnaby, Bennu, Borbarad, Crysania, Cyno Razik, Drosselmeyer, Dudley, Eira, Elizabella, Emile Layne, Faine Morgan, Helios, Kanata, Leonidas, Malachi, Miko, Misaki, Munkey, Mystique, Nekomata, Riccia, Sangria, Taka, Tashik, Tiberies
GM Acheren, Balendros, Borson, Brutrin, Inarea, Iriso, Khizer, Labuc, Lydhek, Quona, Soulrais, Stethun, Thowe, Truji

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems there are 57/57 on that so called complete list

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so called? Is it complete or not? Do you have any we don't have listed?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grrr ok I now have the cake bug.. On atlantic, have lots of doubles

lookign for
Mrs. Troublemaker

EM Cyno Razic, EM Kanata, EM Leonidas, EM Mystique, EM Nekomata, EM Sangria, EM Tashkik and EM Tiberies

GM Borson, GM Stethun and GM Thowe

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
this is the list i have used ....typo error in post..there are 57 not 69...had sex on the brain i guess...muahahahaa
:lol:

Had me looking ALL over the place for different names.. whew.. atleast that is over now. :thumbsup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the so called complete list of 57 different names is indeed complete.....

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn you THP, now im in OCD mode and trying to get full color sets of cakes.. GRRRRR

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Damn you THP, now im in OCD mode and trying to get full color sets of cakes.. GRRRRR

omg.... now THAT is on the borderline of insanity there :lol:

What color are you looking for? Will trade with you name for name if I have any of the color you are needing. Not gonna attempt the color challenge.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please let me know how many colors u have found.........i stopped counting at 28....kinda guessing its 6 colours with 5 or 6 shades...although it could be many many many more

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please let me know how many colors u have found.........i stopped counting at 28....kinda guessing its 6 colours with 5 or 6 shades...although it could be many many many more
I actually to ok a break from it.. helping with a player event