• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Anyone avalable to help on Lake Austin... stuck gardener over his head.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Anyone available to help a newb (returner) on Lake Austin? Got myself in a spot of trouble... Can't get myself and my pets res'd long enough to get out of this stupid swamp.

PM Me here if you can help me out and I'll give you my ICQ and location... it's in a swamp in Lake Austin Tram... about 8 PM PST

S

Stucky

I'm not on lake austin, but which swamp? Near trinsic/brit or papua?

I can be cannon fodder.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I got my corpse back but the corpses of my wyrm and my fire steed are nowhere to be found... do they disappear quickly? Less than say 15 minutes if you die too many times? I died maybe 5 or 6 times.

D

DHMagicMan_1

it still says I have 5/5 followers though... don't know how to find them again though??

B

Beastmaster

if your pets are bonded, just logout and back in again.

S

Stucky

Go to your house log out then back in they will appear. I think I found a keep spot in the swamp between brit and trinsic. I died there trying to see if it'd place. CHeck it out if you need a home.