• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor ANYBODY LOOKING TO BUY WILDFIRE ARMOR SETS, WEAPONS, OR MISSPELLED WILDFIRE ITEMS?

EpicOne

Adventurer
I’m considering selling sets of wildfire armor, weapons, and some misspelled pieces. Tell me what you’re looking for and I’ll try to put something together for you if a fair price.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I'm guessing that its on Atlantic?
if so, wanting female leather armor and leather skirt

EpicOne

Adventurer
I have 2 bracelets and 2 woodland armor pieces I believe. Sorry I’m just checking post now, had 103.4 temperature earlier. Still at 101.5 so not sure if I’m jumping on tonight or not.

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have 2 bracelets and 2 woodland armor pieces I believe. Sorry I’m just checking post now, had 103.4 temperature earlier. Still at 101.5 so not sure if I’m jumping on tonight or not.
We didn't ask for excuses

Lol jk bro- hope youre ok, 104+ can be brain damage. Be careful.