• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody knows about the new veteran rewards?

N

Ni-

That information may be part of the 'big' news released at the town hall this weekend. Otherwise, I don't know, sorry.

M

Mechanic

Ninja Greater Dragon Deed, produces a bonded pet that looks like a greater dragon but has 2x hit points and the ability to stealth.

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-A coffin to seal your character in when they pull the plug, with 6% in Fire and Poison Resist so that your corpse cannot be burned nor decay.
-An ethereal stone wall to bang your head on.
-An ethereal stool of forgetfulness to sit on and ponder why you keep paying.
-A dye tub dying tub.
-A shirt engraved with "I survived the Dupes Bans!"
-A shirt engraved with "I was banned but they lifted it!"
-A shirt engraved with "I dupe and I am proud!"
-An ethereal Ancient Wyrm. Because we're that old and everyone can solo it anyway.
-A mini house deed for a Dupers House On Fire, Luna contest winner.
-And lastly a keychain for the keys you never use in Ultima anymore, shaped like the game's logo and barely visible due to poor graphics.

Ok I am just kidding. I think.
I heard something about metal dying tub, ethereal Cu.. Maybe a choice for what type of clothing item you want with 3% Physical instead of just robes. Can't remember anything else.

M

Mechanic

-A coffin to seal your character in when they pull the plug, with 6% in Fire and Poison Resist so that your corpse cannot be burned nor decay.
-A dye tub dying tub.
-An ethereal Ancient Wyrm. Because we're that old and everyone can solo it anyway.
-And lastly a keychain for the keys you never use in Ultima anymore, shaped like the game's logo and barely visible due to poor graphics.

I heard something about metal dying tub, ethereal Cu.. Maybe a choice for what type of clothing item you want with 3% Physical instead of just robes. Can't remember anything else.
How bout a dead horse and a blessed club to beat it with.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
QUOTE=Mechanic;828265]How bout a dead horse and a blessed club to beat it with.[/QUOTE]

i want 3, one for each char. :bdh::bdh::bdh:

R

RenaLynne

-A dye tub dying tub.

I hope youre kidding...no more lame ass shirts!!!

C

Coven of One

This link seems to list what will be included in the new vet rewards. Kurgan, as usual, went digging in the patch and pulled out the new stuff.. many items are obviously vet related (dresses corresponding to the robes/cloaks we already have, for example).

Enjoy.