• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody know where to find this?

• Thread starter Frozenghost001
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Frozenghost001

Alright, so I've been looking for an active download of EA-Land, but cannot find it anywhere. Why you might ask? Because wen I see certain things, memories spark in my head and it makes me feel all :) inside...

If anyone knows a link where I can download EA-Land, that'll be awesome. Been searching forever and still can't find a link. :(

K

Katheryne

I don't know where you can still find the download file, though I'm sure someone has it archived somewhere. It's just the matter of searching really hard.

Unless you're looking for specific files within the installation folder, the download file won't do you much good as it will have no server to connect to when you try to run it. EA Land has been shut down for more than a year and a half now.