• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Anybody ever seen anything like this?

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have had this a long time. I dont know where it came from but I know it came from the Chessy server. Does anybody have any idea where or how this was made? Runebook.png

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok but could somebody recreate the 5 1\4 stones for me? I would just like to see how to do that. Could somebody please post a pic here?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The runebook is an old HTML book. You could manipulate it to look as if it had properties when entered in the description with a breakline. It actually is rare and cannot be reproduced today.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can still insert ascii characters in the runebook name (like the 1/4 shown in the pic). But I think the devs fixed it so you can't rename the runebook using a 2 line name.

runebook.png

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
It's still an HTML runebook, and somewhat of an interesting one to me. I'd offer you 20m for it... guess it depends how you define "bazzillionaire"... :D