• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Any way to make boards

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to make boards, in the EC, from 1000s of logs, other than to move them 200 at a time into my backpack?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To make mass amounts of boards, in the classic client, you can:
First, set up a macro to Last Object + Last Target
Second, use your axe on the logs (whether they are in a box or on the ground).
Third, pick up the logs with you cursor and just hold them.
Finally, use the macro from the fisrt step and the boards should fall to you feet.

This assumes that you have the required carpentry or lumberjacking skill to use/obtain the type of wood.
Edit: I know you asked about the EC, but I do not know if this also works in the EC.

I find that is easier to make boards as I gather them, since they changed the way you make boards. All that is required now is you use an axe on logs in your backpack. You no longer need to use a carpentry tool to make them.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Classic Client tip. I was aware of it, it doesn't work in the EC though. I guess I'll have to use the CC method. I was wondering if anyone had discovered any other method in the EC. These logs, about 120k, are leftover from before the lumberjacking change to make boards.