• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] any value for 30 pieces bloody pentagram?

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also if they can will be stuck on the ground and it's missing 4 to be complete I believe...

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I always wondered if this was a possible thing, shame I have dozens of the same couple pieces. I will assume they are no longer available right?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats interesting about these is the bloodwood boxes, which didnt exist when players could trap items in boxes. so must have been made by a more modern exploit, or corrupt GM. given that, personally if i bought them i would immediately chop them to get rid of the "evidence" that these could be delete on sight items. i wouldnt want to spend a ton on items that could possibly be removed by a GM after chopping (like if they get reported on for blocking a treasure map location), so would be more likely to buy only a couple than all of them.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats interesting about these is the bloodwood boxes, which didnt exist when players could trap items in boxes. so must have been made by a more modern exploit, or corrupt GM. given that, personally if i bought them i would immediately chop them to get rid of the "evidence" that these could be delete on sight items. i wouldnt want to spend a ton on items that could possibly be removed by a GM after chopping (like if they get reported on for blocking a treasure map location), so would be more likely to buy only a couple than all of them.
I was actually going to mention the exact same thing, when I saw the bloodwood boxes I was like .. yeah these are definitely made by someone who exploited their abilities in game. Maybe the poster can confirm where they came from?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a full set that exists but it's from an event more than a decade ago. Someone actually collected all 34 pieces and made a complete pentagram. Each movable 1 stone. Also the hue is dark red like demon blood color. I believe the set was sold for 30+ plat.