• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any tammers out there that train for gold?

S

sinalong

Hi all I dont get to play uo as much as I would like and so I am looking for some one to train my white wolf. I understand it is not a easy pet to train and so will pay accordingly in instalments. Dont think anyone has offered a training service could be interesting.... icq me 110593329

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I don't use a shadow ele for training, I'll go tame two swamp dragons and have them fight each other. Then I'll get my one slot pet to attack one of them and keep vetting. Swampies have decent hp so it works well. Can also just fight another of the same type of pet as you want trained and let them both raise up in skill.

Shadow eles usually spawn with too high of skills to be much use for fresh one slots, and you need something else to tank. If you can disco and can dig up a low skill ele, then disco the ele and let the one slot pet fight it after the tank goes in. If I know anyone who needs a cu sidhe trained in healing, I'll offer this option up when I need a one slot worked. Disco the cu sidhe and the ele then send in my pet. Cu will get healing and take care of the damage and my pet gets skills.

S

sinalong

If I don't use a shadow ele for training, I'll go tame two swamp dragons and have them fight each other. Then I'll get my one slot pet to attack one of them and keep vetting. Swampies have decent hp so it works well. Can also just fight another of the same type of pet as you want trained and let them both raise up in skill.

Shadow eles usually spawn with too high of skills to be much use for fresh one slots, and you need something else to tank. If you can disco and can dig up a low skill ele, then disco the ele and let the one slot pet fight it after the tank goes in. If I know anyone who needs a cu sidhe trained in healing, I'll offer this option up when I need a one slot worked. Disco the cu sidhe and the ele then send in my pet. Cu will get healing and take care of the damage and my pet gets skills.
aye resist would be easy with blue training and as u say with a tank and a shadow ele not 2 hard on the combat skills dont think u realy need disco, as u say u could get to mid comat skills useing 2 of the same pet(as in pet training) good idea about the 2 swamps dont think i heard of that befor. I could do it my self but not only dont I have the time but hey tammers should be able to make gold as well :)

5% Luck

The best thing about swampy's is they have a base damage of 1-2