• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Rewards Pics Available?

S

Sendell

Just wanted to see the items before making a selection. Thanks

L

Loqucious

Anyone got pics in the client that people actually play?
I know a lot of people don't like those images, but I really do. The only reason I don't play the KR client is because I can't stand the look of the paperdoll. But, I think the general images are really "warm".

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I would like too see more pics.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Mostly deco. Anything else would just be a donation on Siege, little of it seems bless worthy. I would like to see the fire pit.

L

Lord Drakelord

Mostly deco. Anything else would just be a donation on Siege, little of it seems bless worthy. I would like to see the fire pit.
After testing the pit on TC I did not get one as you could not cook over it. Sorry no pictures of it.

T

timbeOFbaja

I think he was asking for pictures that coincide with the tickets in the reward window. As it is, you don't have any clue WTF you're getting.

L

Lord Drakelord

I think he was asking for pictures that coincide with the tickets in the reward window. As it is, you don't have any clue WTF you're getting.
you can hold the mouse over and click on the tickets in the reward window to see what they are.

F

Fink

Fire Pit, Sherry the Mouse, Bird's Nest, Archery Butte, Beehive & Virtue Tiles.