• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any pics of KR color charts for hiryus/sidhes?

P

Prudentis

The above stickies only display 2D/3D client pics but not KR.
Has anone come across a site with KR pics?

A

Antion_Vallin

Until there is some diversity in the color splashes there is not much simmilerities between the 2D and KR colors. My teal 2D is only blue in KR due to the lack of definition in the Hiryu's base color and outlines.

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

http://www.guain.it/uoutility

this software will show you everything you need

cu sidhes and hiryu are in the bestiary with all colours

[/ QUOTE ]I can't figure out how to install the 3D options. What is (1) refering to anyway? The instructions read:

<ul>[*] 1 - Find the "Ultima Online Utility" path: left click on the program icon, select properties and then click "find destination"

[*] 2 - Extract all the content of the zip file inside this folder

[*] 3 - The installation is complete, enjoy![/list]

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
open the folder where is installed the program
usually: C:\Program Files\Pinco Softwares\Ultima Online Utility\
and extract the files in this folder

A

Antion_Vallin

What does the 24.6 MB KR download do anyway? I just placed it within my folder and don't see anything different.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some features need some file of the 2d client... maybe in the future I will remove them, but for now they are necessary ...

G

While I can't get pictures of all the colored pets I can certainly take a picture of my personal pets. I love screenshots LOL! That's why TLL is so full of them.
I am unfamiliar with the program that's been posted here so if you'd rather not put anything on your computer I'm always happy to oblige in picture taking

Here's my pets. Enjoy:

P

Prudentis

Thanks for the Link Pinco, but I will not install this program.

And thanks Flutter for posting your beauties