• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any other KOCs having this issue

• Thread starter Sir Ha-ward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Ha-ward

Start UO up and dont goto any of your accounts yet. Goto spawn cam one, log into the dungeon, then log out. Then do same on cam 2. Do you crash all the way out of UO when you do this? When I start UO back up I can go right into cam 2 np. Three other attempts at this have netted similar results. One crash, one "cant verify info", and one saying log in servers are down. Any one else having issues with cam 2?

I

imported_mo'gluk

bummer.... guess you will have to do it the old fashioned way....meeb orc haxx r wurkin guud!!!

G

Har! Me trusty stealth haggis strikes agin!

Up yer kilts, lads, an may yer sporons fall orft at an inappropriate moment!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Its quite upsetting, especially since it takes me five extra seconds to check all 20 cams, ah well, lifes hard sometimes