• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Orc-Fort Style House Design Pics?

• Thread starter Barry Trotter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Barry Trotter

I'm thinking of customizing an 18x18 into an orc fort. Please share any pics of player-designed orc-forts so that I can get some ideas. Thanks!

M

Mogluk

grrr

lat beddur be ash bubhosh uruk tu hav uruk hut... iv nub!!!! meeb kummin fer lat!!

B

Barry Trotter

me nub bubhosh uruk...meeb nubhosh gruntee...bhut me stil clog lat snaga-hai...skah! HOOWAH HOOWAH HOOWAH!!

F

Flora Green

I'm thinking of customizing an 18x18 into an orc fort. Please share any pics of player-designed orc-forts so that I can get some ideas. Thanks!
Someone posted their fort a couple of months before the original forums went down. I can't for the life of me remember who designed it, but I have 2-3 images saved. If the owner doesn't pop in here I'll post them for you.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hope it's the one I'm thinking of, and dangit, I cannot remember the name either

I stole his bar banner ~~ banner dyed black with a bottle and cup&dice raised up in front of it... go ahead and post, maybe he'll show up ;)

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say that elven sink (or whatever that yellow thing is on the first floor, last room) should be dumped! Otherwise that whole house looks amazing. nice work.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's the one, Flora! thank you!

now if the designer would pop in and say hello, that would be nice :)

can look at that house over and over and still find amusing little things you missed previously

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While not an orc fort, a savage on Siege made an impressive tribal compound that was entered in a housing contest a couple of years ago. Sarsmi was one of the judges and made a nice web page with screenies of the entries. I had a link on the old forums which of course are gone. Perhaps she can post the link to her page. There were some really nice design elements in that plot, and while orcs & savages may be at war with each other from an RP sense, some of their living space has a lot in common. :D

-Skylark

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's an orcfort I found on Europa some time ago. I don't think it's there any more. I thought I'd lost these pictures, but I just found them again

There seems to be no storage, but I think they actually used some of the bone containers.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While not an orc fort, a savage on Siege made an impressive tribal compound that was entered in a housing contest a couple of years ago. Sarsmi was one of the judges and made a nice web page with screenies of the entries. I had a link on the old forums which of course are gone. Perhaps she can post the link to her page. There were some really nice design elements in that plot, and while orcs & savages may be at war with each other from an RP sense, some of their living space has a lot in common. :D

-Skylark
Killer Style- Siege Décor Contest, June 2006

Atuk's entry is on page three. =)

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say that elven sink (or whatever that yellow thing is on the first floor, last room) should be dumped! Otherwise that whole house looks amazing. nice work.
I'd have to agree...kind of detracts from the whole design with something that bright there.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
On Chesapeake, near the HJ Moongate on Tokuno Island is the city of PaxOku. They have both an orc fort and a savage fort.

WildStar