• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Any one please PC on - Rift Pillars from magincia event

K

kray2s

Can anyone please give me a pc for the Rift Pillars that appeared at the end of the magincia destruction Event ??

Also if anyone on Europa is selling one AT THE RIGHT PRICE i may be interested in buying :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will pay 15m for one on europa

IMO there are probably loads more than 12 per shard because of the duping scandal of late.

K

kray2s

IMO there are probably loads more than 12 per shard because of the duping scandal of late.
tbh i was thinking roughly of the amount you were THP! just i was offered one at 25 mill but needed to stop and think was it over the odds or not!

T

Teufel_Hund

no evidence of duping of this items from what I have seen.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no evidence of duping of this items from what I have seen.

maybe/maybe not??..who the hell can tell...but for sure the high end stuff and lesser amount stuff got targeted by the dupers..

hey we all want prices high for selling items ..but....[ohh nevermind]

T

Teufel_Hund

THP I am not selling and I am not buying either. I have mine and wish you luck finding yours. You tried this same tact with 2-Story Statues...have you ad any luck buying them for 50 mill recently? Just saying something may have been duped does not cut the price in half, even if it has been duped.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever = Still Paying 15m each if anyone is selling Europa.

Oh and for that matter =Paying 100m for a 2 story (talker only plz) if anyone is selling on Europa.

K

kray2s

So is there any chance of coming to any kind of agreement over the value of these???

*waits hopefully*

K

kray2s

the one i seen at top end of the scales then :)

Thank you all very much