• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any one else haveing problems

The Real John

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever sense the last patch I havent been hiting as much infact dieing to wolfs because I keep missing is kind of annoying. Even tried puting on hci jewlery to see if it will help any and still miss about 6-9 times while trying to kill gnaw.

Any one else haveing this problem or am I just loseing my mind?

G

I hope it's just a fluke because I couldn't get over how my sammy was missing like 4 times in a row to a para harpy while doing LS and wearing 13 HCI to boot. I was thinking to myself... what the...? I hope it's not a bug.

The Real John

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I was talking to other Dexxors in guild and they were saying they were hiting less often. So I dusted off my macer to just see if I was haveing a bad day.
It seemed normal tell I tried to LS then I just seemed to miss. Maby its just karma comeing back to kick me in the rear.

C

Chango Pelon

I am training up my other wep skills so I am missing due to low skill. Haven't tried my stoned skills yet. Hope it works out for you.