• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any of ya'll get hit with the casting sounds bug? Where you are constantly hearing bless/healing kind of sounds even when doing nothing?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Topic Title.

We think it's something to do with the reaper fix. I'm hearing it on my tamer, but not other characters. I've tried dying. I've also waited overnight.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Get out of Luna where the scripters train.
I haven't that problem atm

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A sign that you should not build pets with Magery. UO is revolting against them.

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
This happened to me as well. I was able to stop my pet and restable it. However, last night at an alliance meeting I was hearing someone else's pet do the same thing. I would leave the area and the sound would be gone, come back and it was there again. Clearly this is recent. The only way to fix it is telling the pet to stay/stop.

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Also, I submitted a bug report on the other forums. It would be great for others to input it as well. Because I am still able to hear other tamers pets doing the buffing and it is impossible to keep telling people the fix it would be awesome if the devs actually see it as an issue and fix it. Otherwise, this is going to be a problem on and on.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also, I submitted a bug report on the other forums. It would be great for others to input it as well. Because I am still able to hear other tamers pets doing the buffing and it is impossible to keep telling people the fix it would be awesome if the devs actually see it as an issue and fix it. Otherwise, this is going to be a problem on and on.
I did it in game, but good call none the less.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My fix was easy.

Step one: Reach behind computer find cord for speakers,
Step two: Unplug speakers
Step Three: Throw speakers into trash

All day I hear kids and wife at night when I get to play all I want to hear are the sounds of the keys and clicks of the mouse. Try the game with out sound it works.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My fix was easy.

All day I hear kids and wife at night when I get to play all I want to hear are the sounds of the keys and clicks of the mouse. Try the game with out sound it works.
If you were a real gamer you'd impregnate someone or get pregnant, have the kid, and raise them doing nothing but playing UO and gathering you resources for when you get off work. I've got 3.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
#HotFix ??

:devil:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My fix was easy.

I do the same thing. Gaming, writing, programming... Always done in complete silence.