• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any news on when the faction point system is getting fixed...

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's getting annoying xfering to another shard and needing a lot of points to simply wear faction armor.

S

Splup

IMHO the whole rank system on armor is what needs fixing.

Let everyone wear all faction arties and either make em drop in tram or allow faction fights in all facets. At the moment pretty much everyone who gets some points can wear all arties. If the rank system was fixed when point system gets fixed, we'd be in very unbalanced situation. For some reason almost everyone in factions is rank 10 atm.

Rank Score
1 Below 20%
2 20% - 39%
3 40% - 49%
4 50% - 59%
5 60% - 69%
6 70% - 79%
7 80% - 89%
8 90% - 94%
9 95% - 99%
10 99.1% - 100%

If I understand that correctly (I really don't know if I do), only 0,9 % of players in factions should be rank 10. 4 % rank 9 etc.

This would really bring us to situation where the best PvP:rs (Or most likely then ones getting most points by multiaccounting) get the best arties. Leaving the newcomers and casual PvP:rs weakened.

I don't want to see that happening, would hurt the PvP community and encourage exploiting.

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let everyone wear all faction arties and either make em drop in tram or allow faction fights in all facets.
This. i am a bit more partial to having them drop in tram, but seeing whirling faction fight flow through luna bank would be pretty awesome.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think faction items should be tied in with faction deaths.

If your not in statloss you can wear rank 10.
but everytime you die during a 20 minute span you should lose a faction rank.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I like this idea. Can't res up archers so they can just dismount you and moving shot again and again. :thumbup1:

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...either make em drop in tram or allow faction fights in all facets.
I like this, either one of these suggestions would fix the scourge of factioners that don't fight while getting the benefits of factions.

I still think that rank should determine how many atries you can ware at once, but they REALLY need to fix the system regardless of that.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So...archers are free and clear. :lol: