• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any news about the 16th Year Vet Rewards ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any news or rumor about what the upcoming 16th Year Veteran Rewards might be ?

Like what they will be and for what years active account ages to pick....

More less, by when should they be released to UO ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually happens approx end November, no clues have been released yet.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have insider information...the 16th year vet rewards are going to be rideable sea serpents that shoot fireballs to engage pirate ships in epic sea battles(can be dyed with dragon scale oil) ..as well as some new under water dungeons where you have to wear scuba gear in the cloak slot...just watch out for those pesky white sharks

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well Mesanna's personal foot message boy is friends with my personal foot message boy and HE told ME that the 16th year vet reward is a shard gate you can place in your house that will let you go between shards at will.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the ridable tiger Mesanna mentioned at 16th anniversary party not a vet reward? (coming soon)
i dont see what a tiger has to do with UO. there are no Tigers in Uo. There are mongbats, drakes, plague beasts, alligators. No tigers tho. doesnt fit.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Mesanna's personal foot message boy is friends with my personal foot message boy and HE told ME that the 16th year vet reward is a shard gate you can place in your house that will let you go between shards at will.
Security settings to let friends go through, thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna told me that the new 16th vet reward is a pot of gold, that generates a 1mill check every week :)

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna told me that the new 16th vet reward is a pot of gold, that generates a 1mill check every week :)
No thanks.

Ill stick with my shard shields which ive been told are unbalancing and generate much more gold then 1 million per week.

Although the only people who have told me this are people that want them but do not own them yet

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 2 cents.........Again
Ride able gorillas with banana cannon helmets.
Or , the ride able rune ,packy fire beetle with dread mare stats.
I don't care what colors.
Mebbe silver back gorilla. Can fire plantains instead.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 2 cents.........Again
Ride able gorillas with banana cannon helmets.
Or , the ride able rune ,packy fire beetle with dread mare stats.
I don't care what colors.
Mebbe silver back gorilla. Can fire plantains instead.
Man...don't be people know?? Plantains were never a part of the Ultima Franchise!!

Sheesh!!

I heard we are getting a Shield we can sell for 100 Gazabzillion gp!! I will remain hopeful!!

:)

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple months ago I was minding my own business at a coffee shop eating a blueberry scone and noticed Mesanna drinking a double non-fat caramel mocha with fluffy creamy swirly stuff on top with cinnamon nutmeg sprinkled where I happened to overhear her conversation about her excitement to the upcoming 16th year publish. She went on to say how they were adding kicking to wrestling and how it will be cool that the 16th year reward will be a pair of S@#T kicker boots. They laughed as they took their conversation out the door and I heard them mention T2A drops and double roundhouse special move kicks.

I can't wait because that will give me the kicks...

-Lorax

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A couple months ago I was minding my own business at a coffee shop eating a blueberry scone and noticed Mesanna drinking a double non-fat caramel mocha with fluffy creamy swirly stuff on top with cinnamon nutmeg sprinkled where I happened to overhear her conversation about her excitement to the upcoming 16th year publish. She went on to say how they were adding kicking to wrestling and how it will be cool that the 16th year reward will be a pair of S@#T kicker boots. They laughed as they took their conversation out the door and I heard them mention T2A drops and double roundhouse special move kicks.

I can't wait because that will give me the kicks...

-Lorax
you sir know your coffee's

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On tonight's stratics anny meetup, Mesanna told those attending some of the new vet rewards.

Rideable Tiger

Dragon Bathtub

I seem to remember a third, but the talk about cleaning the only underwear we've ever owned has blacked that out.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
...I seem to remember a third, but the talk about cleaning the only underwear we've ever owned has blacked that out.
If we get new ladies underwear, please, please let it be Victorian...