• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any new news?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It sees like weeks since we had anything from the powers that be on the new publish. Did I miss a post or something? Anybody have any info on when?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'd say they gotta be pretty close with the next publish. Then there well be several publishes to fix that one :p

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Your probably thinking of this in the T Shirt thread of all place :p

"Game
2014 Sep 04 19:25 GMT
Greetings Everyone!

We have designed a new T-Shirt for eveyone's enjoyment! If you would like a shirt head on over here! If you guys like these and want more styles we will design more shirts and hoodies for the different seasons and make them available in the future. Just let me know what you think!! We hope you enjoy these.

We are putting the final touches on Publish 86 so there will not be a publish to TC1 this week. We are looking to have the final patch on TC1 on September 15th. Thank you for everyone that has helped with Vice vs Virtue and all the help you have given the team during this publish cycle.

We have most of the Advisors set up on TC1 robed and running around, we still need to fill 10 more slots

Thank you!

UO Team"

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I hate to be one of those "negative Nancy types" but sheesh, was hoping something would be turned on by now!:lame:

Producer Update
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Jun 26 19:48 -0400 GMT
Greetings Everyone,

We are working aiming for turning on Return to Britannia in August
Anniversary items that will be turned on in September
I know we stated that Publish 86 would originally be released in July but we are looking at mid August before we can publish now.

You can read the full post here: http://www.uo.com/article/Producer-Update-1

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Final Patch to TC on the fifteenth, might make it to Origin the next week (hopefully not on a Friday), and uh, hmmmmm. Well, lets see, wasn't there some important date or something in the near future? *scratches head*

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And then there will be some huge bug that isnt found until it hits all the shards. maybe an exploit where a few will make billions before its fixed. After 3 weeks itll be fixed and 3 week reverted, so id say maybe all will be good in... i dunno 3 months?

In all seriousness, id expect the final phase to be on test for at least 3-5 weeks.