• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Any Interest?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welp guess i failed again still getting used to what people want Ty

Serval

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The second 2 pieces are decent would probably sell for a few mil on a vendor. They aren't super awesome though... Maybe someone will make an offer.... I no longer play :). The first piece resists are way too low and mods are eh

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't recall if you are able to remove mage armor from an item or not but if so I'd do that and then break the second one trying to add resist. This is what I do with 95% of the stuff I find and keep from shame, try to enhance, break the item and thus save storage room. Once in a while I actually get something really cool that won't fit into a suit but it makes me smile. I can't tell you how many cursed legendary items have not broken but few insurable items seem to.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The plate legs are probably the most "useful" mod wise..but even then the lack of lmc kind of puts a damper on things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys... at least my thoughts on these items are kinda what i was expecting :) Ty for comments. Ill keep farming :)