• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Any info on this odd shaped diamond?

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Members of "The Six" as well as Crimson Dragons dropped different shaped gems, though I couldn't tell you for sure if your diamond was one of the alternates used in either scenario.

If it were, then they were still spawning as of a few days ago.

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made sure i grabed many of "the six" and crimmy dragons gems...but never found any diamonds =[

I dont think it`s from either of them ty though.

K

kray2s

If memory serves correctly there was also a larger diamond which when u put your mouse over it you just get the label Diamond. However i think on the boards it is refered to as a valeks diamond. I know not the origins or the value but maybe worth seeing if its anything to do with that????

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. Never saw a diamond from the crimsons and it doesn't look like Valeks.

P

PoCove

Could it be from the Stranger's Magic lockbox ?

There were many strange shaped gems ..

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The strangers never droped diamonds..... Well at least none of the ones I fought, and thats alot. :)

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The strangers never droped diamonds..... Well at least none of the ones I fought, and thats alot. :)
I think he's referring to the 6 - again, I'm pretty sure it's one of the alternates they dropped. It might just be bad luck with the RNG confounded by mass confusion/grabbing that you missed out on seeing this version at that time - however the only other gem I know of is the one mentioned, and that's wildly different than the ones dropped by the 6 or the Crimsons.

Again, not sure, as I know for a fact I don't have a complete set, but it's quite probable, to the point where I can't think of anything else.

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm i thought the strangers were the same as the six....

Either way i doubt it came from them or a crimmy dragon as i made sure i collected many of each different gem that i could find from both of them.

I think there were some old threads way back about the different types of oddly shaped gems that the six droped... i dont recall seeing diamonds there either. *sigh*

T

TramMoonWalker

Well i fought with Oceanian ppl against the Six in Despise, Luna, Dojo, Hythloth, and Heartwood, mean all the Six member atm. As far as I know, No one dropped such diamond.

You know anyone there halted by massive lag of fire pillars and gems, so its not such difficult to see if diamond is spawned before mess. It might be just a RNG thing, but um any other see/have one?