• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any IDOCers notice...

G

that deeded items are going poof when a house collapses? Specifically all items that are from Heritage tokens. I believe as well some of the Vet reward items like Hanging Skeletons, but what really bothers me is the Guildstones going poof instead of reverting to deed form. And before you ask I know that I am not being scripted because this even happens at IDOCs that I solo, and i know I am solo because if they are scripting Heritage items and leaving Xfer tokens and Gold Checks for me I will take the trade, but I hate to lose the Guildstones! Anybody else see this or is just me?

K

Kurgan

I had an IDOC go, and the person's Char Statue went back into a deed... But everything else went poof.

G

I wonder if they made a change due to the bugs with left over pieces of heritage items blocking new house placements...i.e. maybe a GM actually filed a bug report with the dev team and they decided to make these things just evaporate when the house collapses, but implemented it for "all" deeded items which includes the old guildstones? That wouldn't explain about the character statue not going *poof*, though.

-Skylark

G

Thank You Kurgan, and you to Skylark, this is what I thought but I wanted to get some confirmation on this from other players. Kurgan are you sure that the Char Statue was not already in Deed form? Like i said most of the Heritage item stuff to me is not a big deal, but I really hate to lose the Guildstones and Vet Rewards. I will submit a bug report.

K

Kurgan

It was not in deed form. Statue was on top of house, once it fell. It went back to deed. I have since placed it in my house. With the house owners statue still on it.. Mordrin

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> thanks for the lead-in, Kurgan, I've had a question about those statues for a while now ~~ how do you get a statue of one person sculpted by another? </font>

K

Kurgan

It still has the persons name, but it the sculptor will change.
When I dbl clk it, and placed it. I choose to restore, and there it is...