• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any ideas on good guilds?

S

Silas Grath

Hey guys,

I'm potentially looking to join up with a guild on Atlantic. I just got my main transferred over today, and I'll also be starting some newbie adventurers. I just need some guidance on some of the better guilds on the server. Like alot of people, i'm a returning vet who came back to my server to find it low on population and not alot of friendly people.

The type of guild i'm looking for is an active one, as I play almost every night, after 9pm est, and weekends. I love to be involved with events, hunting, madcap adventuring, and pvp. (I'm not a hardcore pvper, i'm likely to die alot, but thats part of the fun.)
I do role play on occasion, but I'm not hardcore about it, and the guild doesn't have to be an 'rp' guild.

I'm not looking for hand-outs, I've got enough money to last me, as well as steady ways of making more. I've got a Tamer/mage and eventually my crafter mule will make her way across the span of servers as well.

As I stated earlier, I do like doing events, and I would really like to be a part of a guild that either puts on events, or is willing to start doing events, both guild and server wide.
For a few weeks now I've also been working on a PVP arena in Fel, which is a four story mad house of death. As soon as its finished, I'll post coords so people can check it out. I used to have one in Chessy, but it rarely was used, due to a lack of people on that server.

So if I sound like I may be a good fit for your guild, or if you know of a guild where I might fit in, please let me know and thank you for taking the time to read this!

P.s No cult or oversized drama guilds please.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest to go to New Haven and talk to folks in different guilds... get to know some folks on Atlantic before you decide on a guild.

Depending on your play style... I'm more of a solo player in most parts and I love doing a craftman... but I know alot of the folks in HHYC and I know for a fact a lot of them come from other shards... even the guild leader is from PAC....

But joining a guild is/should be a personal thing and you should become friends with some folks before joining their guild. "just my opinion".

Richwarf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you die alot in PvP, do not think about joining a faction guide since when you die to an orange (another faction player not in the same faction as you) you go into stat loss and loose 40% of your skills for 20 minute, this stops you from joining back into the fight (well being able to kill any one easily).

C

CuthbertAndrus

What type of guild are you looking for? RP? PvP? PvM? There are lots of good guilds out there, I can suggest some if you narrow it down a bit.

S

Silas Grath

I'd say, i'm mainly looking for an active PVM guild. I don't mind RP, but I can honestly do that on my own time, I don't really need to be in a specific rp guild. I do pvp, but I'm not looking for a pvp guild, just some guildies who like to go crazy once in a while and have some fun in Fel. I'd like an active guild though, thats the biggest thing, once that is still innovative, and not stale.

Thanks for respond guys. I appreciate any input.

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DDP and UWF are both very active PVM, adult only guilds on ATL.

I am a long term member of UWF and couldn't recommend them highly enough, though as already mentioned it is a personal choice and it is possible that neither will be to your taste.

HHYC is a newer but still fairly large guild, the guild leader Whitefire is a good person, however I have heard rumours of decent within their ranks of late.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an idea?

Sila, I was in LNR, a bunch of good guy but mostly died off, I know a bunch of MSI Guys, ad some ODE guys.

Nowadays I am solo but have kept connections with them all and occasionally just join them, whoever is doing stuff.

Hang around Luna find a few of the guild with ALOT of names floating around and find out if they aer up to anyhitng and would be wiling to let you tag along. If they don't they are not what you are looking for.

Hope that helps.

SA