• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any idea who this is?

F

Fangs McWolf

Knits I
25 laff orange/brown pig (3rd track is sound).

Also, Missy, 63 laff black cat, trapless/dropless.

Was in River/DDL and Knits I said that I rock and stuff. Also "riskied" to me but I think to let me know who it was, not to be mean to me.

Wondering if another McWolf helped one or both of them and they are passing the thanks to me because of the name. :)

S

Squeaker

I have no idea (not to say it wasn't me though). I run with randoms most of the time but forget names within minutes. Not saying that's a good quality, it's just how I am.

I also get that quite often, people saying they like my name.... etc.... Usually, I'd see you later talking to them, I just hadn't met them yet. Many, I never know. My outside Stratics friends are having fun helping the kittens too. They adore us for the most part. There are a couple that aren't getting much help because they've lost their trust. So, the initial trust in the name is there, just don't lose it guys! There are tons of great toons out there helping us and we can return the favor by helping their little toons and their friends!

G

Granjell

Does anyone know a 43 laff red dog called Fangs Fuzzyboom? He's been following me (Lawnchanee McWolf) and/or I've just happened to run into him 3 or 4 times in River. He keeps asking to be my friend, but I have no clue who he is...