• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any guilds out there that do peerless boss runs?

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Just wondering are there any guilds on Catskills that actively do Peerless Boss runs?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actively, or only?

When I'm on peerless runs, I usually see GRI (and our allies), D|R or TF&F, but I usually play in off hours, so it could be different in your time zone.

Two of the above mentioned guilds often invited me to participate before I joined GRI.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Ah was just wondering what guilds out there do peerless in a regular basis. I knew some in GRI did them cause Im also in GRI this is Aeryr Silverleaf by the way..hehe. Hopefully on the times I play maybe i can get a few from GRI to do some runs but know I still would love to learn how to get all the keys for all the peerless bosses cause know I cant solo the keys by myself due to my connection..

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you ever find a group to do peerless runs? If so I would be interested also in joining.