• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any conclusive findings in regards to what is the rarest color for Angel Boxes ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been reading some threads as in regards to what Angel Box color is the rarest and found some comments hinting perhaps to the Gold color one.

Has anyone come out with some conclusive findings or hints from the Developers as to what Angel Box color is the rarest ?

Thanks.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been reading some threads as in regards to what Angel Box color is the rarest and found some comments hinting perhaps to the Gold color one.

Has anyone come out with some conclusive findings or hints from the Developers as to what Angel Box color is the rarest ?

Thanks.
As far as I know it's possibly the hyper purple/pink 2-tone one. But regardless I have them both and they are sitting next to my Europa Gold gift box from last year.

C

Connor_Graham

Thanks.
Poiple.:thumbup1:

L

LordDextonious

Considering there are only 2 two-toned boxes out of the angel boxes, and if all angel boxes have same chance of being claimed, the 2-toned have the least odds of dropping out of them all. Here's a pic I found on a japanese site.

http://i49.***********/24qvnt5.jpg

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering there are only 2 two-toned boxes out of the angel boxes, and if all angel boxes have same chance of being claimed, the 2-toned have the least odds of dropping out of them all. Here's a pic I found on a japanese site.

http://i49.***********/24qvnt5.jpg

The last row, the angel boxes row, has 21 boxes.

Are 21 all there is as regards angel boxes ?

If yes, which among those 21 would be the rarest to spawn ??