• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance we could get creatures "Leashed" ?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make hostile creatures leashed to there spawn point. If they are not in combat or interacting with a creature or player, make them go back to there original spawn point.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the monsters get lured into other areas, or wander off, its hard to find them. Arctic Ogrelords do this. And, I experienced someone luring monsters onto the Wind Elemental spawn in Shame today. They are too hard for me to kill my own, and I can't get anyone to help me. If the leash idea gets happens, this kind of poo-poo may be avoidable n the future.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like it how it is. I sometimes clear certain spots by drawing the mobs there somewhere else before I engage certain enemies there - that's tactical gameplay and shouldn't be discouraged by adding something like a leash.
This!

The artic ogre lord is just to the west when you cant find him. It wont wonder far. And theres 2 more spots with them. Be adventurous.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but those frost dragons love the vacation spot I picked out for them!

and the renegade changelings just wanted a new home...far, far, far, far, faaar away from me.