• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance of increasing the duration of Arcane Circle...

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
... from 9 hours to 12 or 16 hours?
I think the team has mentioned changing it from real time to play time... So once you have your focus you would get 9 hours of ingame time before it needs to be renewed.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would be a nice feature would be able to jump into the circle without fear of losing/reducing the level of your arcane focus. Notice soon as a level 6 Arcance Focus is acheived everyone runs like a bat out of hell out of the circle because they don't want to be caught in there alone and have someone else recast Arcane Circle.

Perhaps too over complicated to code but I think losing a higher level circle detracts and prevents players from helping other players achieve their focus.

It would be a nice feature.

Last edited:

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the team has mentioned changing it from real time to play time... So once you have your focus you would get 9 hours of ingame time before it needs to be renewed.
This. As far as when they implement it, who knows.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... from 9 hours to 12 or 16 hours?
Personally I would like a 48 hour full power up and not drop if someone walks out.

9 hours is nice but it really means every time you start playing UO you need to stand at the bank hoping others will join you.

I like the concept of needing one another but every-time you play?